- Plates are "Lustre" from Crate & Barrel. Unfortunately, this pattern is discontinued at the moment due to problems with the manufacturer.
- Wine/Water glasses are "Otis," also from Crate & Barrel
- White linen napkins are bulk restaurant supply from Sam's Club
- Steak Knives are Cuisinart 4-piece steak knife set and don't seem to be available at Bed, Bath, and Beyond anymore. They were $14.99 for a each set of four.
- Table Cloth is "Origins Microfiber" in dark blue from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. The microfiber cloths are nothing short of awesome. Water or wine beads-up on them and will sit for over an hour before being wiped-off as if never there.
- Flatware is "Oneida Satin Sand Dune", also available at BBB. This is our everyday flatware, elegant enough for parties and practical enough for everyday use. We keep an extra set in the closet to use for large family gatherings.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
For those interested, here's a photo of our long Easter Dinner table, squeezed into our small Condo. I'm very proud of the fact that we have all matching dinnerware this year, thanks to our generous wedding guests. It really makes it that much more special.