- It kind of cracks me up when the media coverage of something is larger than the event itself. Yes, that's the First Lady having a quaint picnic lunch in the garden with a handful of students while a hoard of media captures the moment on film.
- Apparently, Ball is bringing back a "Pint and a Half" wide-mouthed jar. I'm pretty excited about that.
- Poor Bo had to wear bunny ears. How embarrassing.
- I don't usually stand on my soapbox and chastise governments for overreaching their authority, but I have to admit that this angers me and I think it's going a little too far. What really bugs me is that it's happening here in the US too.
- I've seen DIY projects before involving Ball jars mounted with pipe clamps, but it never occurred to me to put one upside-down and use it as a kitchen twine dispenser. Neat idea!
- As my beautiful daughter starts communicating better through facial expressions and figuring out how her hands work, I'm actually finding myself wondering if a few words of Baby Sign might be a good idea to try out. Nothing fancy. Just the basics like "hungry", "hurt", etc.
Friday, March 2, 2012
As is my new custom, some semi-random thoughts for Friday.
Posted by Justin at 5:00 AM
Labels: Friday Thoughts
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
We didn't need to use signs because Tom had those important words down early, but they did help make his needs more clear. And I know my sister found that they made it easier to understand some of the more garbled toddler speak -- she taught my niece signs for all kinds of animals and actions.ReplyDelete