- This is kind of a neat story. If you're not familiar with the story behind Bison as a food in this country, it's an interesting one. Most people don't realize that Bison were almost extinct until just a few years back when private ranchers saved them by creating a demand for their meat (go figure...raising bison to kill saves bison). Most people also don't realize that bison is healthier than beef in more ways than one.
- I've been craving a taste of this recipe for Honey Cupcakes since it was posted last year. The only reason I haven't made it yet is that I cringe at the thought of the cost of the 3/4 cup of honey it requires.
- Doesn't this Grapefruit Jam (N OT Marmalade) just sound delicious?
- Frosting Shots... That's right, legitimized frosting on a spoon in the name of elegance. Sign me up.
- I have always wanted one of these elevated gardens. Now, with the DIY instructions, I'm wondering if I can somehow rejigger the plans to work with pieces of old oak pallets.
- After my recent foray into interesting egg dishes for dinner, I'm wondering how these would taste. They're certainly beautiful to look at.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Friday was kind of a busy day and I just didn't quite get to posting my "Friday Thoughts" entry. I thought I'd give it to you a few days late rather than stack them up till this coming Friday.