Now, on with the show...
- I know Virtual Tours are so 1997, but seriously, this is kind of cool. The effort is part of a larger project to bring museums online as well, which is great in an age where money is tight for school field trips.
- For a dose of Friday cuteness, baby cows!
- I had an interesting discussion this week with the author of Red, Round, or Green about how broken our food system is in the US. More specifically, what bugs me the most is how it's cheaper to import food from halfway around the world than it is to grow it locally and transport it minimally. NDIN did an interesting post about that awhile back.
- Speaking of importing Apples, ever wonder why Apple can't/doesn't make iPads, iPods, and iPhones in the USA?
- I'd like to make it a goal to try to make my own sourdough starter at some point this year. I just think it'd be something fun to do.
I totally understand. There's a reason why some of the best bloggers make it a part-time or full-time job. It takes a lot of work to put together well-constructed and researched post, not to mention all the time to develop new topics, foster discussion, and build networks.ReplyDelete