No on with the show...
- Took a ride to Maine for the wife's birthday. If you love lobster rolls like we do and can't make it to Red's Eats, then I highly recommend Mike's Clam Shack in Wells, Maine as a back-up plan. They've had a "Lobster Roll and a cup of chowder for $13.95" lunch special for a few years running and we've never been dissatisfied. The rest of the menu and staff are wonderful as well and they're open year-round.
- There's been a lot of talk on the Interwebs lately about hot-dog-stuffed pizza crust. But how's about this cheeseburger stuffed crust?
- Here's a DIY hot-dog-stuffed crust recipe.
- I've heard of homemade Skittles Vodka, but how about a commercially made PB&J Vodka?
- I'm not sure why I hadn't heard of The Bloggess before, but wow. I haven't spent so much time laughing that hard in a very long time. I recommend this post as a point of introduction. Knock-knock. *chuckle*