- Rooftop Farms...what a neat idea!
- Absolutely love this cute DIY Scooter/Rocker. I'm thinking my daughter needs one as soon as she posts the plans online.
- Apparently, the good folks at Zojirushi (aka "Zo", the Cadillac of all bread machine manufacturers) have created a bread machine with a special setting just for Gluten-Free breads. If you've ever had to make GF bread before, you know what kind of a challenge it is and about all the extra care you need to turn out a decent loaf. This machine fixes some of the common problems. Too bad all their machines push well over the $200 mark.
- An entire book about pie. What a great idea!
- These walnut crackers look incredibly easy and tasty.
- For the real hardcore foodies, single-utter butter?!?
Friday, May 4, 2012
Been a crazy busy week. Not sure where it all went. But never fear! Friday Thoughts are here...
Posted by Justin at 3:00 PM