- A month or so ago, food-blogger and real life friend Bri from Red, Round, or Green was challenged to create some unique recipes using bacon. Her first post was a recipe for a Bacon Caramel Popcorn. I can tell you from first-hand experience that it is DELICIOUS.
- Whole Foods is apparently replacing their plastic gift cards with cardboard ones to make them easier to recycle. Pretty cool!
- These Oatmeal Cream Sandwich Cookies have me salivating.
- A Kickstarter project to create a Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker. Nifty idea.
- I never would have thought they'd make bacon fabric. They also make pancake, pizza, burger, and sushi fabrics.
- Bri (mentioned above) is always one to challenge the norm when it comes to baked goods. Tomato Muffins, anyone?
- Doesn't this Roasted Zucchini Foccacia sound delicious?
- This sounds an awful lot like an Italian knockoff of Salsa, but not. I'm intrigued. Should I make a few jars?
Friday, August 24, 2012
Wow, have I been a slacker lately when it comes to this blog! I promise you, I have good intentions...really, I do. But life just seems to get in the way sometimes. I do have a good Friday Thoughts for you today, though...