- Not sure how I feel about this recipe for Black Friday Bread from KAF. There's stuffing IN the bread mix. You heard that right...
- Someone has come-up with a split bowl to separate your milk and cereal so you can, as one of my co-workers put it, "control the rate of milk absorbtion." Geeky idea, though it just doesn't seem all that practical to me and sort of defeats the purpose of eating cereal and milk. To each, his own, I guess.
- I've never been a huge fan of Fig Newtons, but did someone say Cranberry Newtons?
- What a neat idea to get some color onto your kitchen counter without having to replace your appliances.
- It's that time of year again where people try to make the crazy roast beast known as Turducken. Here's a scientific approach to fixing the usually dry results.
- Neat story about the original Gerber Baby (who is now 85 years old).
- Normally, I get frustrated with the overused combination of pork and apples. However, an apple pork pie? Now, I'm intrigued.
Monday, November 12, 2012
Okay, it's a couple days late, but better late than never...
Posted by Justin at 4:24 PM