- I don't particularly like ranch dressing, but my wife does. This recipe for a dry mix sounds pretty cool and it only involves having mayo and milk on-hand to mix-up a batch.
- When I was in Thailand years ago, I remember seeing a dish made with fly eggs that were in both an unhatched and hatched state (it was pretty gross--I don't like my food squirming). Turns out even first-world countries like Italy occasionally have similar delicacies like this Maggot Cheese.
- Ever wonder what the grades mean on maple syrup? Here's a cool post all about the sweet stuff.
- This cool Brooklynese Kitchenware would be equally at home in New England.
- I've been wanting to try making my own English Muffins for a long time. This recipe has me drooling.
- Aren't these football cupcakes baked in an eggshell pretty neat?
Friday, February 8, 2013
It's Friday and I haven't posted forever, so here are a few things of random interest: