- Wondering if this recipe for faux pineapple would *really* taste like pineapple or if the texture would just seem off. I feel the same way about pickled green tomatoes. On the other hand, it's one of the more unique "use up the glut of zucchini" recipes I've seen.
- I have long touted the use of parchment paper and uncoated aluminum cookie sheets as insurance against evenly browned cookies. This post from KAF is a great illustration of why.
- This new product from Cuppow is pretty neat. Let's you use canning jars like vertical bento boxes for your lunch!
- Apparently, creative eclair flavor combinations and decor is a fad in Paris at the moment, much as the cupcake fad passed through the U.S. a few years ago.
- Most of you will remember my favorite one-pot pasta dish for the pressure cooker. I recently came across this version, which can be done in a standard pan.
Friday, July 12, 2013
I know it's been awhile folks, but here are some thoughts and links to end your week...