- This ice cream monster truck is pretty awesome. Wish it wasn't on the other side of the pond.
- A bacon-weave choco-taco. You heard that right. Bacon. Choco Taco.
- This is an interesting story from NPR about how Instant Ramen, something we Americans think of as a meal of last resort, is fighting world hunger in a very huge way. It's all about perspective.
- These fresh corn cakes from David Lebovitz's blog look mighty tasty!
- Okay, more bacon. This time, in the form of Bacon Cinnamon Rolls. I haven't tried these yet but I can tell you, my co-workers and I are determined to do so...soon!
Friday, August 23, 2013
Friday Thoughts: Ice Cream Monster Truck, Bacon, and MOAR Bacon...
A couple of quick food-related thoughts from this week...
Posted by Justin at 4:17 PM
Labels: Friday Thoughts
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
I welcome comments. However, please be courteous of others when commenting. I always reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments.